Cheevos found in H > Planes > Air
Cheevos related to the 'Dreams of Blood and Bone' zone event - VOLAN
This set of cheevos are all for the Dreams of Blood and Bone zone event in Ashora. Many players just call this the ‘Volan’ event, so that is what we shall call it here!
The Volan event is easily Rifts BEST zone event. If you haven’t experienced it, then be sure to join next time it runs!
The Volan event is split into 6 distinct phases. During each Phase you will destroy all the different parts of Volans armour. When all the armour is destroyed you can then kill Volan.
- Phase 1 – Fighting the technicians on the platform below Volans cage – /setwaypoint 4749 7128
- Phase 2 – Volan is released! He will be released from his cage and jump down to the area below. You will then destroy Volans Leg and Chest armor.
- Phase 3 – Volan will go to the second area, jumping over the roadway above. In the second area Volan will be chained by Brevanic Restraints to hold him still. You need to defend the Brevanic Restraints from the planar invasions that will try to release Volan by destroying them. You will also be able to attack Volans tail armour during this phase. This phase is timed, but if you lose both the chain holders then it will end early and continue to the next phase.
- Phase 4 – Volan will now move on to the third and final location in the Biofoundry, smashing down the wall to get in. Volan will take up position on the circular platform. You will now be able to attack Volans arm armour and the Pistons on his back, while also finishing off his tail if it wasn’t destroyed in Phase 3.
- Phase 5 – All that is left now is Volans head armour, destroy it!
- Phase 6 – Kill Volan!
When Volan is dead, the Biofoundry area will stay open for 2 hours. This gives you access to the Biofoundry questline, you can find a guide for this on the Ashora quests page.
Fool Me Once
Between Phase 2 and 3
When Volans chest and leg armour are destroyed during phase 2, he will then move to the east, jumping over the roadway above and landing with a crash. Stand at
/setwaypoint 4981 7076
to get squished!
On Your Knees
During Phase 4
While in the cannons, one of the abilities will ‘weaken’ volan.
When Volan has enough stacks of the weaken debuff, he will kneel down.
End of Phase 6
The Last of the Karthans
The Meta-cheevo for completing all the above cheevos related to Volan.